Let's face it, we all cringe when we get those CNN updates, but we can't seem to turn them off either. It's painful to read them but we're also just too lazy to go into settings and turn off the notifications. Ever since, oh say November, we have all gone through the same emotions when we see that little read logo pop up on our lock screen...
1. When we see the notification pop up
2. When you first read the notification
3. When you gravity of the notification sets in
4. When the notification is depressing because society has taken 10 steps back in equal rights
5. When the notification is depressing because you realize how stupid your country looks RN
You know the struggle is real. You've been there and felt that. You've had your fair share of eye rolls in the last 8 months. You've had your fair share of cringes and sadness.